Application period for the Master's program runs until 20 August 2020!
The team at the Europa-Institut has already adapted the application and selection procedures as well as the planning of the academic year 2020/21 to current events and the new framework conditions that will accompany them in order to offer you planning security for your studies with us.
Of course we hope that regular studies will be possible again in autumn. However, should this not be the case, we are prepared to let part of the winter semester take place online.
The application procedure for the academic year 20/21 will continue as planned and the selection procedure will take place regularly!
Here you will find some important changes in connection with the admission procedure, which we would like to inform you about:
- Application documents: We are aware that many universities and institutions are currently closed and it can therefore be difficult to obtain transcripts and diplomas. Therefore we currently accept applications without officially certified copies and give you the opportunity to submit the official documents before the beginning of the winter semester.
- Proof of language proficiency: The deadline for submitting your TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge test results will also be extended to 20 August 2020, as we know that many test centers will postpone the exam dates.
- Application deadline: The general application deadline for the Master's programme is postponed to 20 August 2020.
- Start of the semester: The start of lectures at the Europa-Institut for the academic year 2020/2021 will be 2 November 2020.
- Visas: At the moment there may be delays in the processing of visa applications due to the Corona crisis. Please check the websites of the local German consulate for the latest information and contact us if you have any difficulties in applying for a visa.
If you have any questions...
...you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange for a meeting over the phone with a member of our team.
In addition to telephone consultation, we also offer consultation appointments via Skype.
Please make an appointment with our team in advance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can be submitted at any time via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication