Autumn School by the SEE | EU Cluster of Excellence from 04 October to 15 October 2021
The SEE | EU Cluster of Excellence in European and International Law invites you to an Autumn School that will focus on the topic of Law&Gender. A list of the planned lectures can be found below.
The Autumn School will take place from 04 October to 15 October 2021. As in 2020, the Autumn School will be held online.
You can find the application form here:
Application Form for the Autumn School 2021
Application deadline is 19 September 2021.
Preliminary topics, programme published soon:
- Gender in Philosophy and Law
- Introduction to Feminist Political and Legal Theories
- European Legal History – A Gender Perspective
- Gender Equality and the Sociology of Law
- Gender Equality and Women’s Rights in International and European Human Rights Law
- Introduction to Feminist Judgements
- Gender Equality in Light of International Humanitarian Law
- Gender Equality in Light of International Migration and Refugee Law
- Gender Equality in International and European Labour Law
- Gender Equality in the light of Family Law
- Sexual and Reproductive Rights of Women in Europe
- EU Law and Gender-Balanced Boards: Making Equality Effective
- Criminology, Penology, Victimology – a Gender Perspective
- Violence against women and LGBTQIA+
- Gender Equality in Light of Transitional Justice – The Case of the Western Balkans
- The Role and Impact of Media and Audio-Visual Broadcasting on Gender Equality in the Western Balkans